4 Apr 2022
A big thanks to The Market Herald for their excellent article highlighting the following:
- HSC Technology Group (HSC) receiving an initial purchase order from VitalCALL/Chubb for 5,000 personal emergency response systems (PERs).
- HSC says the revenue forecast from the order is more than $1.6 million
- HSC shares 16.7 per cent higher at 1.4 cents
- In addition to the initial purchase order, an agreement variation includes a non-binding order target of 20,000 units from VitalCALL, providing a further 15,000 units in potential orders.
- HSC will commence the supply of the PERs assistive technology as well as provide subscription services via its Talius Smart Care Platform to the current and future clients of VitalCALL in the retirement living, independent living and community care sectors.