Talius Group were honoured to work with St. John’s Elderly Home Singapore to deliver this innovative project to improve the lives of Singapore’s seniors and pioneering generations.
Scope of Works:
- Talius Connect (the messaging engine that sends the alerts to the appropriate care teams)
- Talius Track – RTLS
- Talius Vital Signs (this is the Tunstall Vital Signs solution)
- Talius Laundry Management
- Uniper Resident Engagement IPTV solution
- Integrated with the Gallagher Access Control Solution
- Integrated with Lee Care
Winner of HealthTech Award category in the Asian-Oceanian Computing Industry Organization (ASOCIO) 2023 ICT Awards.
The ASOCIO Award is an international award that promotes tech advancement and innovation within the 24 member economies in the Asia Pacific. The awards are given in recognition of outstanding contributions to the development of the tech industry in the region.